Directly supervises 10+ employees in the nursing department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
1. Performs all nursing duties
2. Oversees nursing / lab staff
3. Maintains health files on staff
4. Responsible for current updates with license, immunizations & CPR with nurses
5. Maintains patient flow
6. Schedules nursing staff
7. Evaluates nurses’ performance and administers performance reviews
Salary is $60K+ DOE. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
Must have current NYS RN licensure and a minimum 10 years experience.