Please attach your resume in one of these file formats: doc, docx, docm, odf, odt, pdf, wpd.
Lead the efforts to implement our client’s product marketing plan by direct selling efforts and assisting branch personnel in their sales activities.
- Actively prospect and develop potential customers for our client’s products & services.
- Know and understand the features and benefits of each product they sell to the market.
- Know supplier policies, warranties and pricing structure.
- Advise management on inventory issues.
- Advise management on pricing policies.
- Follow credit and collection policies and assist with collections as needed.
Salary is $55K + bonuses. Solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
- 5+ years of successful sales experience required.
- Strong time management skills and effective oral and written communication skills a must.
- Knowledge of theory and principles of hydraulics, pneumatics, metallurgy and electronics preferred.