Responsible for performing all assigned automobile body repair and detail work by performing the following duties.
1. Retrieves vehicles into the service area to prepare as per work order.
2. Performs vehicle repair in accordance with shop procedures, following work order provided and original manufacturer's standard of repair; taking note of any special customer promises and service/warning lights that may be on.
3. Responsible for immediately notifying the appropriate person of any hidden or missed damage that does not appear on the work order; prepares supplement sheet.
4. Assists in diagnosis and additional repairs of customer vehicles.
5. Records actual work completed and time spent on each repair order in an accurate manner.
6. Reports or properly documents any problems or accidents as appropriate.
Pay is $17+ per hour DOE. Benefits available. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Two+ years experience in unibody repairs and refinishing procedures
• Basic knowledge of database software & solid computer skills
• Valid driver’s license – must meet underwriting requirements