Primary responsibility is to process accurate and timely customer invoices, owner operator and company driver loads.
• Billing of customer / carrier invoices
• Billing of company drivers & owner operator loads
• Work with all dispatchers and operations to settle loads correctly
• Communicate with customers about issues that may arise
• Understand TMW software
• Knowledge of company codes that are created and associated with drivers, owner operators, customers and carriers to ensure paperwork is billed correctly
• Daily scanning of driver and brokerage paperwork
Pay is $13 per hour DOE with a solid benefits package. Direct placement opportunity.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• One-year billing experience; preferably transportation billing
• Office equipment experience; computers, phones, photocopies, scanner and fax machines
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office; heightened importance on Excel
• Above average math skills
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized